Not All Requisition Lines Are Autocreated Onto a Blanket Release - Requisition Line Cannot be Matched with Any of the Blanket Purchase Order Lines
(Doc ID 1598083.1)
Last updated on JULY 01, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.1.3 and later
Oracle iProcurement - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Intermittently, only a few lines on a Requisition are autocreated onto a Blanket Release.
Although eligible, the other remaining lines on the same Requisition are not autocreated onto a Release.
There may be an ERROR message displayed at autocreate
This requisition line cannot be matched with any of the blanket purchase order lines
No apparent errors are displayed in the workflow.
For requisitions autocreated by the workflow, Debug messages show that the Create process failed, but no further reason.
10: start_wf_create_apprv_process: This was called withItemType = CREATEPO/ ItemKey = 532078-95690
20. start_wf_create_apprv_process: Just after create process
30. start_wf_create_apprv_process: Kicking off StartProcess with item_type = CREATEPO/ item_key = 532078-95690
10: create_doc: Kicking off backend withinterface_header_id = 532078
20: create_doc: Came back from the backend with doc_id = / num_lines_processed = 0
40: create_doc: result = CREATE_FAILED
po.plsql.PO_INTERFACE_S.create_po.040 Create PO: After Group interface lines
po.plsql.PO_INTERFACE_S.create_po.050 Create po: Interface header id is 532078
po.plsql.PO_INTERFACE_S.create_po.050.EXCEPTION ;SQLERRM = ORA-01403: no data found
1. Create Purchase Requisition in iProcurement based on a description based Blanket Purchase Agreement (BPA) line item
2. Submit the requisition and approve
3. Wait for the workflow to attempt autocreate of the requisition to Release or PO, or Attempt the Autocreate from the Autocreate form
- The requisition lines that are not autocreated have an one-time item (no item number)
- The same issue may occur when the Requisition is autocreated via the 'Autocreate' form (POXBWVRP), including the Error mentioned above
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document