On Hand Quantity Getting Zero On Selecting Subinventory While Adding Material On Work Order Creation in Self Service Page
(Doc ID 1598699.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 10, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Enterprise Asset Management - Version 12.1.3 to 12.1.3 [Release 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In OAF page the on-hand quantity shows zero after adding a subinventory in the work order material requirements.
1. Maintenance Super user.
2. Create a WO
3. In the material requirement, add a new material
4. click the show button. Note that some on hand is available
5. Enter a sub inventory where the stock is available.
6. The on hand quantity changes to zero
7. Now try to change the sub-inventory or make the field null. It does not change
But the above scenario works perfectly with the forms
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document