ERROR: Error Version Number Must Be Greater than Current Version Number.
(Doc ID 1598840.1)
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Order Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to save a Sales Orders (SO), the following error occurs:
Version number must be greater than current version number.
1. Order Management Responsibility (OM)
2. Navigate: Orders, Returns >Order Organizer
3. Find a few booked SOs.
4. After change one SO, it asks for reason and it will create a new version.
5. Save the change and go to next SO.
6. Change something and click save; the message pop up: Version number must be greater than current version number.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!