Cannot See Claim Type and Claim Reason Code When Creating Approval Rules for Claims
(Doc ID 1598884.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 20, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Trade Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Cannot see Claim Types when creating Approval Rule for claims.
Have created several Claim Types and Claim reasons for specific Operating Units (OU), when trying to create an approval rule for claims the Claim Types and Claim Reasons are not available.
Steps to Reproduce
- Responsibility: Oracle Trade Management User
- Navigation: Administration > Trade Management > Approval Rule
- Query approval rule for Claim
- Approval Rule Details screen does not show claim type or claim reason reason code.
- Reason code was assigned to the approval rule during approval rule set up.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document