R12: Error ORA-04103 When Querying Attachment Addition Rules Form
(Doc ID 1599033.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 19, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Order Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to access Attachment Addition Rules while querying the
set up data that belongs to different org the following error occurs.
FRM-40735: POST-QUERY trigger raised unhandled exception ORA-01403.
1. Via the Order Management Responsibility.
2. Navigation: Setup > Orders > Attachments > Documents
3. Query a document
4. Click Addition Rule button and assign ship to.
5. If now requery this record, do not receive any error.
6. Now switch responsibilities, which is assigned to a different operating unit and follow, Navigation: Setup > Orders > Attachments > Documents.
7. Query the previously updated record.
8. Click Addition rule button and receive error: ORA-01403: no data found error.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document