HVOP Is Updating Incorrect Released Status In WSH Delivery Details
(Doc ID 1599190.1)
Last updated on JULY 19, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Order Management - Version 22.214.171.124 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 11.5.10 version:
Find that High Volume order import is importing order lines and creating Delivery Details in status of 'Ready to Release' instead of 'Not applicable', for non inventory items.
The Items have attributes of INVENTORY_ITEM_FLAG = N in the Warehouse (ship_from_org_id ) used on the Order line.
When manual order is created for same items via sales order form with the same warehouse where INVENTORY_ITEM_FLAG = N , the Delivery Detail Status is 'X = not applicable'.
The same behavior is expected from HVOP, Therefore, when Pick Release is run, it just skips the processing for the non inventory line, and does not error out.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log Into Inventory Responsibility.
2. Navigate to Setup > Item > Master Item
3. Create item in Inventory, copy from finished goods.
4. Assign the item to the Organization from Tools> Organization Assignments(example M1 and M2)
5. Go to Setup > Items> Attribute Controls
Set the Inventory controls for the INVENTORY_ITEM_FLAG at Org level
6. Query the item in M2 and uncheck the INVENTORY_ITEM_FLAG
8. Load the data using the script in oe_header_iface_all and oe_lines_iface_all for an order with this item, load 2 lines of the data one with the warehouse M1 and and second line with the warehouse M2
9. Submit HVOP
10. Delivery Detail line is created in status 'Ready to Release'
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document