Last updated on FEBRUARY 12, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Order Management - Version 12.0.6 to 12.0.6 [Release 12.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Seeing an Error when saving / booking a release for a KIT item which also has its included item on the BSA
Steps to replicate:
- Create a BSA # 111
- Enter BSA Line # 1 with PTO KIT item # XYZ ( the PTO KIT # XYZ has an included item ABC which doesn't explode on the BSA )
- Enter Line # 2 on the same BSA # 111 with Item # as ABC ( which is the included item of PTO KIT # XYZ )
- Now create a Release from the BSA which creates an Order # 222
- Select the PTO Kit # XYZ on the Release Order # 222
- Save / Book
- Unable to save/book due to error as 'Sales Agreement reference is not allowed for included items'
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms