DQM Serial Sync Index Program Hangs After The First Run
Last updated on APRIL 20, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Trading Community - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The DQM Serial Sync Index Program kicks off the first time properly. But the second time it runs, the customer record is updated, and the job goes into Pending/Standup state and hangs.
Following describes the current setup:
- The DQM Synchronization Method is set to Automatic
- Query up concurrent program DQM Serial Sync Index Program
Click on Incompatibility button, I see the following 2 programs listed:
Receivables DQM Serial Sync Index Program
Receivables DQM Parallel Sync Index Parent Program
- Profile option Concurrent:Active Request Limit is NOT set
- HZ: Ignore Concurrent Request Limits for DQM Synchronization is set to Yes
- FND: View Object Max Fetch Size - changed from 200 to 500
- HZ: Maximum Number of Match Results - changed from 200 to 500
Following describes the sequence of steps:
- Ran DQM Staging Program with Stage_all_data and made sure it completed with no error.
- Switch responsibility to Receivables Manager
Create new Customer, the DQM Serial Sync Index Program kickoff automatically - OK
next update the customer, the DQM Serial Sync Index Program kicks off but remains in Pending/Standby status for a long time
- Switch resp to System Administrator --> Concurrent Manager --> Administer -> Conflict Resolution Manager has one Request and its showing as:
"This request is pending because the profile option 'Concurrent:Active Request Limit' is set. This profile option controls how many requests a given user may have running at one time."
- Now if I cancel the DQM Serial Sync Index Program (that is in Pending status) and try to update the Customer record, then again the DQM Serial Sync Index Program kicks off automatically.
- It appears that when Customer record is updated multiple times /faster than when the first DQM Serial Sync Index Program completes this might be happening.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms