Error In Viewing/Updating Customer Account Number Or Information In Customer Hub
Last updated on DECEMBER 19, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Customers Online - Version 12.1.3 to 12.1.3 [Release 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
While refering to Customer Account Number (View/update)
of newly created account in customer online superuser system get an error
Steps to reproduce -
1) Responsibility: customer online superuser
2) Navigation: search organization party > Accounts section in side navigation link
3) Create account with minimal details
4) click apply you wil be navigated to same page as in 2 (Accounts)
5) Click on newly created account and user gets an error
When click on Account number under Account Details
You are trying to access a page that is no longer active.
- The refering page may have come from a previous session. Please select Home to proceed.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms