R12:OIE: Credit Card Transactions for Inactive Employees Is Still Sending Unnecessary Notifications
(Doc ID 1599910.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 22, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Internet Expenses - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Even after applying 16344034:R12.OIE.B , you still have notifications from the Credit Card Transactions Inactive Employees Process being sent saying associate and/or termed associate has unused transactions. You are unable to locate any transactions .
This happens only after a specific series of steps:
1. Employee leaves the company and is terminated.
2. A credit card transaction is imported for the terminated employee.
3. Your run the Credit Card Transactions Inactive Employees Process.
Refer <Note 1281846.1> for more information on the Credit Card Transactions Inactive Employees Process.
4. Once the program runs, the employee's supervisor should be sent a notification with a subject similar to:
'Credit card transactions for <Employee Name> (inactive employee)'
The supervisor does not accept or reassign the transaction right away.
5.The Credit Card Historical Transactions Management process is run before the supervisor accepts the the expense report in the notification.
This sets the category to DEACTIVATED. Once deactivated, the transaction could not be found by the supervisor.
Refer to <Note 361464.1> for more information on the Credit Card Historical Transactions Management process.
6. The notification from the Credit Card Transactions Inactive Employees Process remained open and escalates as it times out.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!