Non-Credit Card Refund Issue: Not Able To Make A Refund of a Receipt FRM-40734: Internal Error: PL/SQL error occured.
Last updated on DECEMBER 04, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Payables - Version 12.0.0 and later
Oracle Receivables - Version 12.0.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
You are trying to create a refund on a non-credit card.
You are following the instructions in document
Non-Credit Card Automated Refunds to Customers from AR to AP: Setup and Process (Doc ID 565407.1)
Steps to Reproduce:
1. You setup a Receivable Activity of Type = Refund
2. You create a Transaction Source with Receipt Handling for Credits set to Refund
3. You create a receipt with a balance to refund.
4. Click on Apply button and choose REFUND from the Apply To list of values.
5. Click on Refund Attributes button
6. Choose the Refund Payment Method from the list of values
7. Save and system gives
FRM-40734: Internal Error: PL/SQL error occured
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms