ROI Receiving Transactions Rejected Without Any Error / Stuck in RTI / No Records in Po_Interface_Errors Table
(Doc ID 1600218.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 25, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Inventory Management - Version 11.5.10 to 12.2.4 [Release 11.5 to 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Although patches from <Note 1409184.1> have been applied when attempting to receive Purchase Orders through Receiving Open Interface some Receiving transactions are rejected without any error in PO_INTERFACE_ERRORS table.
1. Populate RCV_HEADERS_INTERFACE and RCV_TRANSACTIONS_INTERFACE with multiple Receive / Deliver records for multiple purchase orders / Submit a batch of 1000 records.
2. Run RVCTP Receiving Transaction Processors.
Some records are processed fine and others fail.
3. Many records are stuck in RCV_TRANSACTIONS_INTERFACE table with:
- PROCESSING_STATUS_CODE ERROR
- PROCESSING_MODE_CODE BATCH
- TRANSACTION_STATUS_CODE PENDING
but in PO_INTERFACE_ERRORS table there is no record for each INTERFACE_TRANSACTION_ID stuck in RTI. 500 gets rejected without any error.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document