ROI Receiving Transactions Rejected Without Error - Stuck in RTI - No Records in PO_Interface_Errors Table
(Doc ID 1600218.1)
Last updated on MAY 10, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Inventory Management - Version 11.5.10.CU2 to 12.2.9 [Release 11.5.10 to 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Although patches from <Note 1409184.1> have been applied, when attempting to Receive Purchase Orders through Receiving Open Interface, some Receiving Transactions are rejected without any error in PO_INTERFACE_ERRORS table.
1. Populate RCV_HEADERS_INTERFACE and RCV_TRANSACTIONS_INTERFACE with multiple Receive / Deliver records for multiple purchase orders / Submit a batch of 1000 records.
2. Run RVCTP Receiving Transaction Processors.
3. Note that some records are processed without issue, and others fail.
4. Many records are stuck in RCV_TRANSACTIONS_INTERFACE table with:
- PROCESSING_STATUS_CODE ERROR
- PROCESSING_MODE_CODE BATCH
- TRANSACTION_STATUS_CODE PENDING
5. Note in PO_INTERFACE_ERRORS table there are no record for each INTERFACE_TRANSACTION_ID stuck in RTI.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document