RTI - TAX 158 FIGURE INCORRECT WHERE SUPPLEMENTARY RUN
Last updated on JANUARY 10, 2017
Applies to:Oracle HRMS (UK) - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, UK Payroll
Where an employee is paid using a supplementary run and prepayments includes this and the current month the TAX 158 figure (Pay after statutory deductions) is not including the amount from the supplementary run.
We believe this was working correctly prior to the consolidation patch/hrglobal at the end of August
Expect the TAX 158 figure to combine the payments for the Supplementary Run and the Regular Run following
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Please provide the details, including the navigation path, on how to consistently reproduce the issue.
2) RTI has been run for August on the payroll
3) Create new employee from 15-AUG-2013
4) Run a supplementary pay run for August for this employee
5) Run the normal pay run for September
6) Run prepayments from 01-AUG-2013 - 30-SEP-2013 to include the supp run
7) Run RTI FPS
8) Result is that the TAX 158 figure does not include the August supplementary run
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms