Last updated on SEPTEMBER 02, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Trade Management - Version 12.1.3 to 18.104.22.168 [Release 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Create Accounting Program XLAACCPB
Create Accounting program for Channel Revenue Management (ChRM) completed with errors.
Error Code : 95359 - There is no accounted amount for the subledger journal entry line. Please inform your system administrator or support representative that:
The source assigned to the accounting attribute Accounted Amount has no value for extract line number 199. Please make sure the source
assigned to the accounting attribute Accounted Amount has a valid value, or assign a different source to this accounting attribute.
Steps to Reproduce
- Responsibility: Oracle Trade Management Administrator
- Navigation: Concurrent Requests > Run
- Query and submit Subledger Accounting Program
- Create Accounting program is submitted by the SLA program
- Output file of Create Accounting Program shows 95359 error
Upgraded from Release 11.0.3 to Release 12.1.3.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms