Last updated on JUNE 07, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Receivables - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Attempting to open the Receipts Batch Form and Receipts form to the Account Details. When going from one form to the next, and clicking on the Apply tab, the following error occurs:
FRM-40735: ON-ERROR trigger raised unhandled exception ORA-01001.
The entire system shuts down automatically.
Steps to Reproduce:
Navigation: Receipts > Batches
1. Query a receipt batch and click on Receipts button to go to Receipt Summary form
2. Select an unapplied Receipt and click on Open button to go to Receipts form
3. Navigate to Account Details window and Query for open invoices for the customer account found in unapplied receipt
4. Scroll through the form until you identify an open Invoice against which Receipt needs to be applied.
5. Go back to already open Receipt form with unapplied receipt info and click on Apply button.
6. Error occurs.
7. Click on OK button on the pop-up window
Value entered is not valid for the current field. (cursor is on location)
8. Click on OK button on the pop-up window
Your log on session has become invalid.
9. Click on OK button on the pop-up window
APP-FND-01564 ORACLE error 3114 in audfrm
and system shuts down.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms