Propagate ECO concurrent doesn't launch when Change Orders Are Set to AutoPropagate in Scheduled Status
(Doc ID 1601081.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 24, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Product Hub - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Change Management
PIM change orders are setup to Auto Propagate when in Scheduled status to child organizations in the Organization Hierarchy.
Workflow is setup with Auto promote enabled to Scheduled Status once the ECO is Approved.
They need to be auto-propagated, so the Organization Policy, Organizations to Schedule immediately are setup accordingly.
• See that - When the last person approves the ECO directly from the worklist (without selecting any responsibility) the workflow stops at Scheduled (Not started)
Auto Promote to Implementation step, and Auto Propagation do not run automatically.
When the workflow notification is approved, autopropagate should happen as setup on the Change Order type.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create ECO and add revised items (ECOs and revised items are released from Agile)
2. Review and Submit ECO for Approval
3. Login as Approver, Approve ECO from Worklist (Do not select any responsiblity or click on any links)
4. Review ECO - Approval step completes, Released is triggered, completes, Then it gets stuck in Scheduled.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document