Sales Order Not Getting Created For Subscription Contract Lines Having Multi Currency Price List
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Service Contracts - Version 12.1.3 to 12.1.3 [Release 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Subscription Sales Orders not getting created for Contracts having multi currency price list.
The Service Contracts Subscription Fulfillment Program fails with the following error message in the Log file.
Message : Contracts will not get called as contract template id and source document type id are not provided.
Message : Encountered error condition in Package OKS_OC_INT_KTO_PVT Procedure CREATE_O_FROM_K
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
(R) Service contracts Manager Responsibility > Tools -> New -> Category as Subscription Agreement -> Create
1. Entered Start and End dates
2. Changed currency from USD to AUD (Australian dollar)
3. Entered all mandatory fields -> Party, Bill to, Ship to, Price list (defined in USD) and all other details
4. Click on Lines tab and enter line item and saved the details -> Item Unit price automatically converted and defaulted to AUD Unit Price
5. Entered billing schedules and submitted the contract for approval
6. Ran following program after contract approval -> Service Contracts Subscription Fulfillment Program.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms