Oracle iSupplier Portal Enhancement Requests
(Doc ID 1601440.1)
Last updated on MARCH 25, 2019
Applies to:Oracle iSupplier Portal
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Last Update 20-Nov-2013
The following are documents categorized to list Oracle iSupplier Portal Enhancement Requests that have been logged as requests of customers or internal Oracle resources according to the Oracle iSupplier Portal components.
Please let us know if you have a workaround available for any of the requested Enhancement Requests, and we can discuss accordingly. (in order to let us know about the workaround, please click "Add Comment" link at the right hand side column).
- You can find the index of Purchasing Enhancement Requests in <Document 1282913.1>
- You can discuss any of the related Questions/Issues in the Procurement Community.
- You can monitor the progress on your ER via My Oracle Support by following these steps:
- Click on the Advanced link - to the right of the GO button - in the QUICK FIND section
- Enter the Enhancement Request Number - xxxxx in the Document ID field - check the 'Bug Database' box to the right under Sources
- Click the Submit button
- Click on the Subject link
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document