Last updated on SEPTEMBER 06, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Service Contracts - Version 12.1.3 to 12.1.3 [Release 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When authoring a new Service Contract and navigating through tabs in the form the following error is displayed:
FRM - 41045: Cannot find Item: Invalid Id
Steps to reproduce:
1. Go to (R) Service Contracts Manager (N) Launchpad > New
- select to author a new contract
2. In the service contracts authoring form, enter the required header fields, then move to the lines tabs
3. Attempt to navigate to different tabs
- will receive the error above.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms