Attempt To Approve Receivables Transaction Via Exchange Protocol: Dialog Unit Put 'On Hold' When Period Shows Close Status
(Doc ID 1601781.1)
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Public Sector Financials (International) - Version 188.8.131.52 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
FORM:IGIPDETU.FMB - Transmission Units
FORM:IGIPDEDU - Dialog Units
- The Periods (N) and (N+1) shows open status in Receivables and in General Ledger
- You select your Receivables responsibility
- You navigate to the Receivables Transactions Workbench
- You create a new Transaction falling in period N
- You close the period (N) in Receivables and in General Ledger
- You select your OPSF(I) Exchange Protocol responsibility
- You navigate to the Dialog Units form
- You create a new Dialog Unit
- You include your Receivables Transaction in your Dialog Unit
- You generate the Transmission Unit for your Dialog Unit
- You transmit your Transmission Unit
- You process the Transmission Unit approval via the Exchange Protocol workflow
- Once the last approver from the Exchange Protocol hierarchy approved the Transmission Unit
Your Dialog Unit status shows 'On Hold'
Your Receivables Transaction still show not Complete
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
|This document is being delivered to you via Oracle Support's Rapid Visibility (RaV) process and therefore has not been subject to an independent technical review.|