RTI Employee Re-hires not shown with the Start Date in the RTI FPS report
(Doc ID 1602106.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 27, 2019
Applies to:Oracle HRMS (UK) - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, UK Payroll
While performing the RTI - Full Payment Submission Process (FPS) 2013/14 for a rehired employee the start date of the FPS Reconcilliation Report for the new assignment is not filled
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create an employee with a start date of 01-06-2013
2. Run Payroll for June Period
3. Run Prepayments for June Period
4. Run BACS for June Period
5. Run RTI - Full Payment Submission Process (FPS) 2013/14
- Start date is correctly showing as 01-JUN-2013
6. Terminate the employee per 31-08-2013
7. Rehire employee per 01-09-2013, latest start date is update to 01-09-2013
8. Run payroll for the rehired assignment (September Period)
9. Run prepayments for the rehired assignment (September Period)
10. Run BACS for the rehired assignment (September Period)
11. Run RTI - Full Payment Submission Process (FPS) 2013/14
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document