Bounceback Monitor Not Picking Up Bounced Emails
(Doc ID 1602514.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 27, 2019
Applies to:Oracle One-to-One Fulfillment - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Unable to purge exchange bounce account that is growing by 10% per email campaign.
You send out a marketing email campaign with a recipient with an invalid email address. The email is correctly deposited in the email@example.com email
account. Configured bounceback monitor (set at : 20mins) to purge Exchange folder and deposit records in the jtf_fm_bounce_backs table. However, after
: 30 mins the email is not purged from the firstname.lastname@example.org account.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Configure 1-1 fufillment bounceback monitor with :20min frequency.
2. create email list with known bad email address
3. Create email blast
4. Receive good email and open email@example.com email account.
5. Bounced email is received in email account.
6. Wait 30mins....
7. Review bounce email account and record still exists.
8. conduct query: select * from apps.jtf_fm_bounce_backs order by creation_date desc
No records are deposited in the bounce tables.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document