System Failed To Prevent Requisition To Be Created With 'Expense' Destination Type For Inventory Item
(Doc ID 1602825.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 05, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
System failed to prevent requisition to be created with 'Expense' destination type for inventory item
Steps to reproduce
1. Responsibility = Purchasing, Navigation = Requisitions > Requisitions
2. Place Cursor to 'Line' level, System automatically default following fields
- Destination Type = Expense
- Destination Organization
3. Enter Item with item that has not been assign to above default 'Destination Organization'
4. Save the requisition
5. As result, system will automatically clear the default 'Destination Organization' because the item has not been assigned to the default 'Destination Organization'
6. Correct the 'Destination Organization' to the one that Item had been assigned > Save
7. As result, the default 'Expense' Destination Type remained unchanged
8. System allow the Requisition to be saved with 'Expense' Destination Type even the item is Inventory item
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document