User Defined Exception Error with Attachment in Individual Compensation Distribution (ICD)
(Doc ID 1602975.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 28, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Advanced Benefits - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to add an attachment in ICD, the following error occurs after ICD has been submitted and approved:
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to responsibility Employee Self-Service.
2. Select the Individual Compensation Distribution function.
3. Select the plan and click on New button to enroll.
4. Enter the details and click apply.
5. Click Next and then click on Attachment.
6. Attach some attachment and then click apply.
7. Click the Submit button to send for approval.
8. Log in as the Approver and approve the request.
9. Click the notification and click the Approve button to approve the request.
10. Log back in using the requester’s details.
The error occurs.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document