Cannot View Offer Adjustments Once the Offer has been Terminated or Completed in Channel Revenue Management
(Doc ID 1603085.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 16, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Trade Management - Version 12.1.3 to 12.1.3 [Release 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Cannot see offer adjustments after changing an offer status to terminated or completed in Oracle Channel Revenue Management. There is no ability to view the adjustments created for the offer.
Steps To Reproduce
- Responsibility: Oracle Trade Management User
- Navigation: Channel Management > Trade Planning
- Create offer
- Activate offer (change status= Active)
- Click Adjustments
- Create adjustment
- Adjustment 1 with status = Closed
- Query offer
- Change Status to either 'Terminated or Completed'
- Click Adjustments for offer
- The two adjustment no longer appear.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document