Error - The changes you made to this page have not been saved
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Internet Expenses - Version 126.96.36.199 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When users save an expense report on the Expense Allocation page and then navigate away from the page, it still throws the error "Changes made to page are not saved"
-- Steps to Reproduce
1) Expenses Home -> Create Expense Report
2) In General Information page, enter purpose
3) Enter any cash/mileage expenses and click Next
4) In the Expense Allocation page, enter Project and Task information and Apply
5) Click SAVE in Expense Allocation page and navigate away (eg. click Expenses Home)
Even though the Expense Report is saved, it throws warning "The changes you made to this page have not been saved. If you continue, changes will be discarded. Do you wish to continue?".
This error message is very misleading to the users. The warning does not occur on other pages.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms