11i OIE Error - The changes you made to this page have not been saved
(Doc ID 1603479.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 10, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Internet Expenses - Version 22.214.171.124 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When users save an expense report on the Expense Allocation page and then navigate away from the page, it still throws the error "Changes made to page are not saved"
-- Steps to Reproduce
1) Expenses Home -> Create Expense Report
2) In General Information page, enter purpose
3) Enter any cash/mileage expenses and click Next
4) In the Expense Allocation page, enter Project and Task information and Apply
5) Click SAVE in Expense Allocation page and navigate away (eg. click Expenses Home)
Even though the Expense Report is saved, it throws warning "The changes you made to this page have not been saved. If you continue, changes will be discarded. Do you wish to continue?".
This error message is very misleading to the users. The warning does not occur on other pages.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document