Automatic Move Order Allocation Error: Material Sourcing Process Failed To Create Picking Suggestions & Could Not Obtain A Pick Slip Number For The Move Order Picking Line
(Doc ID 1603852.1)
Last updated on JULY 18, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Inventory Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to Transact Move Order, select a line and click the Button "Allocate", the following error appears:
Before "The material sourcing process failed to create picking suggestions for line x of move order x"
After hitting OK the next error appears "Could not obtain a pick slip number for the move order picking line"
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- You have setup the picking rule at the organization level and you only have one assignment. All other rules are disabled.
- Issues happens always for this type of move orders.
- At batch creation move orders are created automatically by the system for ingredients that don't have enough stock in the defaulted stock inventory
- When you go to the Transact Move Order window, select the line and click the Button Allocate and the following error appears:
The material sourcing process failed to create picking suggestions for line x of move order x.
- After hitting OK the next error appears:
Could not obtain a pick slip number for the move order picking line.
- After that the move order line disappears.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document