Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle MES for Discrete Manufacturing - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Application Release 12.1.3, following issue has been found:
1) User Profile "INV:Override Neg for Backflush" Set to "No".
2) Parameter Allow Negative Balances not checked for Org.
3) Backflush Component set to Supply Type "Operation Pull"
4) When processing the Backflush Component the systems allows the user to select a lot that has a stock balance less than the quantity required or lot that already has a negative balance.
5) When the user clicks on the "finish" button the following error messages are displayed;
Transaction processor error Negative balances not allowed
Negative balances not allowed
Negative balances not allowed Transaction processor error Negative balances not allowed
6) If the users then clicks on the "finish" button a second time the system returns him to the Job dashboard with seemingly on change to the Job, BUT the material transaction is posted to Pending Transaction. Once these transactions are released from pending transactions the stock on hand of the lot is driven negative.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms