Last updated on FEBRUARY 15, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Landed Cost Management - Version 12.1.3 to 12.1.3 [Release 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
LCM Shipment Status on “HOLD” after RECEIVING the SHIPMENT fully
For many LCM shipments, in the LCM Workbench the shipment status "On Hold" even after receiving the SHIPMENT FULLY.
LCM Shipment status flag is shown as Hold
1.Responsibility: Purchasing Super User
2.Navigation: Purchasing, PO
3. Create Purchase Order and Approve
4. Create Shipment
5. Generate Shipment
6. Generate Charges
7. Validate Shipment
8. Calculate Shipment
9. Submit to Receiving
10. create Receipt for shipment
11. Run "Submit Pending Shipments" (INLSPSHIP )Program
12. In the LCM SHipment form check the shipment no. and corresponding status.
13. To identify the LCM Shipments "On Hold" Issue, run the following:
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms