IGIRMINS: Attempt To Modify Installment Terms: Start Date Is Being Saved as TRX_DATE in Payment Schedule
(Doc ID 1604274.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 20, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Public Sector Financials (International) - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Form:IGIRMINS.FMB - Installment Terms - Modify Installments Transactions Summary
- You attempt to modify Installment Term
- You navigate to the 'Modify Installment Transactions Summary' window as:
- N/OPSF(I) Installment Terms -> Modify Installment Terms
- You navigate as N/View -> Find
- You enter criteria to retrieve your invoice
- You select the 'Find' button
- You select the 'Installments' button
- You select the 'Modify Terms' button
- You Enter data in each field of the Modify Installment Terms window, and the Start Date for your new payment term
- You select the 'Save Changes' button:
In the Payment Schedules, the Transaction Date shows the Start Date value (TRX_DATE column from AR_PAYMENT_SCEHDULES_ALL table)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document