Document of Record (DOR) Approval Notifications Do Not Appear in All Actions Awaiting Your Attention
Last updated on AUGUST 10, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Human Resources - Version 12.1 HRMS RUP6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Document of Record (DOR) approval notifications do not appear in All Actions Awaiting Your Attention.
The notifications can be seen the the Worklist.
Expect to see DOR approval notifications in All Actions Awaiting your Attention in the release R12.HR_PF.B.delta.6 environment as it was possible in R12.HR_PF.B.delta.5.
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Manager Self-Service
2. Create a DOR record for a worker
3. Submit this record to approval
4. Log in as the Approver
5. See the notification in the Worklist available in the Home Page
6. Navigate to Manager Self-Service > All Actions Awaiting Your Attention.
7. The notifications are not there.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms