Task Details Form Queries Audit Data For All Tasks
(Doc ID 1604786.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 25, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Teleservice - Version 12.2.1 to 12.2.1 [Release 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In the Service request form > task tab if the task details window is left open while querying a new SR. The task details window automatically queries the task audit records for all tasks.
A full table scan occurs on JTF_TASK_AUDITS_B and it retrieves all records if you follow these steps.
1. Query a task from the Find Service requests form.
2. In the task tab select the 'more' button to open the task details window.
3. While the task details window is left open, navigate to the SR form and press F6 to query a new SR.
4. Go back to the Task details window and select the 'Audit' tab. Click in the form.
5. A query is run and it will return the task audit records for ALL tasks.
In production environments where there are potentially millions of tasks this causes performances issues with the form, preventing the user from using it for long periods of time.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document