R12.1: CLM- Attempting To Create an Award Using a Contingent Worker Error:Buyer is inactive. Please update the document with a valid buyer
(Doc ID 1605189.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 20, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Contract Lifecycle Management for Public Sector - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to create an award using a contingent worker, the following error occurs :Buyer is inactive. Please update the document with a valid buyer
Steps To Reproduce:
1. Navigate to Oracle Purchasing Responsability
2. Set up an employee as contingent worker
3. Set up as a buyer
4. Navigate to create an award and the buyer name correctly defaults
5. Finish the award all the way to the distribution screen and save it
6. Click Submit and get the error:
Buyer is inactive. Please update the document with a valid buyer
If buyer is changed to a non contingent worked then the error goes away
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document