Web ADI Upload Fails When Using Descriptive Flexfield Error Line DFF: Value Xxx is not a valid context for the Descriptive Flexfield GL_JE_LINES
Last updated on NOVEMBER 02, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Web Applications Desktop Integrator - Version 12.1.3 to 12.1.3 [Release 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Issue when using Web ADI upload with descriptive flexfield information.
Receive an while trying to upload GL_JE_LINES transactions using Desktop Integrator responsibility.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Login into e-Business suite.
2. Selected responsibility: Desktop Integrator.
3. Navigate: Desktop Integrator > Create Document.
4. Select Integrator "General Ledger – Journals", viewer "Excel 2007", Custom Layout "Actuals with vehicle info v4 FTL" ( example ).
5. Enter required information in Excel spreadsheet.
6. Go to tab "Add-Ins", Menu "Oracle", Select "Upload" Error message:
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms