PL/SQL Variable Values not Displayed when Previewing Clause
(Doc ID 1605786.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 22, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Procurement Contracts - Version 12.1.3 and later
Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When previewing a Clause which has been included in a Purchase Order, user-defined PL/SQL variable values are not displayed in the PDF Clause output. They are displayed as underscores. However, the variables values are displayed when previewing the contract.
1. Create a variable with source PL/SQL Procedure.
2. Create a Clause and include the variable and submit for approval.
3. Go to a Purchasing responsibility and navigate: Buyer Work Center > Orders.
4. Create a PO and add Contract Terms.
5. Add the Clause created in step 2 to the Contract Terms and Apply.
6. Query the PO again and click on Update Contract Terms.
7. Click on the 'Update' pencil icon next to the clause with the variable in it
8. Click the Preview button for the Clause, the variable is listed with an "underscore" as the value.
9. Go back to PO and Preview the whole contract, you will see the variable values are displayed correctly.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document