PL/SQL Variable Values not Displayed when Previewing Clause
(Doc ID 1605786.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Procurement Contracts - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Checked for relevance 28-Junr-2015
When previewing a clause which has been included in a purchase order, user-defined PL/SQL variable values are not displayed in the PDF clause output. They are displayed as underscores. However the variables values are displayed when previewing the contract.
Expect variables values to be displayed when previewing individual clauses.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a variable with source PL/SQL Procedure
2. Create a clause and include the variable and submit for approval.
3. Go to (R) Purchasing (N) Buyer Work Center > Orders
4. Create a PO and add contract terms
5. Add the clause created in step 2 to the contract terms and apply
6. Query the PO again and click on Update contract terms
7. Click on the 'Update' pencil icon next to the clause with the variable in it
8. Click the Preview button for the clause, the variable is listed with an "underscore" as the value.
9. Go back to PO and Preview the whole contract, you will see the variable values are displayed correctly.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
|This document is being delivered to you via Oracle Support's Rapid Visibility (RaV) process and therefore has not been subject to an independent technical review.|