Last updated on MARCH 25, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Order Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
We created a price list from sales agreement, subsequently we expired the line and added a new line with same item with different active and expire date. The issue is that the price list doesn't reflect the expiry of the line and still show the lines as active. This also create issues when we create a sales order for the item with two lines in sales agreement.
Steps to replicate..
- Create a sales agreement with 'Create price list' option
- Enter the lines in sales agreements
- Price list is created automatically linked with the sales agreement. The price list line start date is the activation date in the line
- Expire the line and enter another line for same item with different price
- The price list now shows two lines though the start date is same as earlier for both the lines.
- when we look the the price list the data shown is incorrect as the start date for both the lines are same with no end date (I think this should not be allowed)
- Also now if I try and create a sales order on a date when the second line is active) against the agreement the sales order doesn't default any price, the error message is 'Item and UOM not on the price list'
- What is the practice to be followed while entering the expiry on sales agreements to update the price list
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms