Last updated on APRIL 15, 2014
Applies to:Oracle Payables - Version 12.0.1 to 12.1.3 [Release 12.0 to 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Briefly describe the symptoms of the problem. Remember to delete any customer specific information
On : 12.1.3 version, Invoice Issues & MassAdd
When attempting to validate invoice with cancelled tax lines, the following error occurs.
"Unexpected error occurred during Tax Calculation.
Exception: A mandatory constraint to generate unique summary tax line is violated with error ORA-00001. Please contact your System Administrator.
Please correct the problem or contact your System Administrator."
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Using Payables Manager responsibility
2. Navigate to Invoices : Inquiry > Invoices
3. Query the invoice to be validated and choose Actions.
4. In the Invoice Actions window, select Validate Invoices and choose OK to have Payables validate the invoice.
5. Click on Validate Invoices
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms