Last updated on JUNE 22, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Depot Repair - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 22-JUN-2017**
On : 12.1.3 version, Concurrent program
When running the "Create SR/RO from OM RMA lines" concurrent program the service request and repair order are not created.
Expected SR/RO to be created after running this concurrent program
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. In Oracle Order Management (if you use the Depot Repair Super User responsibility, navigate the path: Order Management > Orders, Returns > Sales
Orders), create a Sales Order, with the following values:
Order Information tab:
• Set Order Type = Mixed (NOTE: Customer set up "Repair Order" as ORder Type using Mixed Order Category and Transaction Type)
Line Items tab, Main sub-tab:
• Specify the item to be repaired in Ordered Item, and set Qty = -1
Line Items tab, Returns sub-tab:
• Specify the Return Reason
Line Items tab, Shipping sub-tab:
• Specify the Warehouse
2. When the order status is Booked, note the Order Number.
3. In Oracle Purchasing (if you use the Depot Repair Super User responsibility, navigate the path: Purchasing > Receiving > Receipts), in the Find Expected Receipts window, click the Customer tab, and search for the receipt whose RMA Number noted in step 2.
4. In the Receipts window, select Inventory for the Destination Type, select the Subinventory.
5. If required, specify the Serial Number or Serial Number range of the item to be received.
6. Submit a request to run the program Create SR/RO from OM RMA Lines; specify the Organization and Subinventory parameters.
7. When this program finishes, the Repair Order has been created, with a Standard Repair Type.
Because the item to be repaired has already been received, the Logistics tab contains neither Return nor Ship lines.
8. From the top menu, select Data > Activity, to find summary information in the Activity window about the receiving of the item.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms