Copy Transactions Issue: APP-FND-1728: An assignment does not exist for these parameters. An attempt was made to find a sequence for this document flexfield
(Doc ID 1606732.1)
Last updated on MAY 04, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Receivables - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Profile option: Sequential Numbering is set to 'Partially Used'. When using Copy Transactions feature, it pops up error message:
APP-FND-1728: An assignment does not exist for these parameters
However, when the same invoice is copied again, no error message is raised.
Steps to Reproduce:
1) Log on using Receivables Superuser responsibility
2) Open Transactions Screen.
3) Query for inv# xxx
4) Go to Actions Tab -> Copy To
5) It will open Copy Transactions window.
5) Click on Complete.
6) Choose Single Copy from Rule drop down.
7) Click on Save.
8) It will display Error "APP-FND-1728: An assignment does not exist for these parameters..."
9) User is allowed to click on 'OK' and proceed to copy the invoice, and a new Invoice will be created successfully (inspite of the error message raised).
10) Try copying again the same invoice (indicate No of times = 2). This time, upon saving , no error message is raised, and the invoice will get copied twice successfully.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document