Discrepancy In The BI Publisher Scheduler Time Zone While Scheduling Reports
(Doc ID 1606782.1)
Last updated on JULY 26, 2017
Applies to:BI Publisher (formerly XML Publisher) - Version 18.104.22.168.x to 22.214.171.124.x [Release 11.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Report generation start time of scheduled report is different to start time of job submitted to run the report.
Steps to reproduce the problem:
1. Time zone on BIP server is EST (Melbourne VIC )
2. Changed Time zone of My Account dialog to [GMT+10:00] Canberra, Melbourne
3. Changed time zone for a specific scheduler (for eg: RecentLogins) to [GMT+10:00] Canberra, Melbourne
(Scheduler - Timezone - [GMT+10:00] Canberra, Melbourne)
4. Scheduled the RecentLogins report to start report generation at 13 Nov 2013 4:11:00 PM AEST (attached screenshot)
5. Navigate to Open --> Report Jobs -- RecentLogins_test13nov.
The expected report generation start time is 13 Nov 2013 4:11:00 PM AEST , however the job shows Nov 14, 2013 3:11:00 AM
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document