Receipts Workbench Issue: Automatic Remittance Shows Error Message and Receipt is Remitted - Capture of Credit Card Transaction Failed with Error Message 'CAPT_EXCEED_AUTH_UNSUP_PMT_SYS'
Last updated on MARCH 15, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Receivables - Version 12 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Automatic Remittance Execution Report shows error even though receipt is successfully remitted.
Capture of credit card transaction failed.
Capture of credit card transaction failed with error message 'CAPT_EXCEED_AUTH_UNSUP_PMT_SYS'
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Enter a sales Order with 1 line and add payment info at header level.
2. Now book the order and approval for Credit Card is done.
3. Now add line 2 including payment info at line level (header level credit card info can not be used because authorization does not happen automatically).
4. Credit Card authorization happens again for new line.
5. Order is picked, shipped and invoiced for 2 lines.
6. Now run Automatic Remittance program.
7. Observe that the Receipt is remitted yet executing report shows the error message stated
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms