Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Shipping Execution - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Intl Trade Mgmt Integration
Submitting the Item Synchronization concurrent process and it completes successfully.
However, the Gen_Req XML file is not getting generated by the ITM adapter.
Have done all required setups like ITM Partners, ITM Users, ITM Service Types and ITM Parameters but still no XML file.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Complete the necessary setups for ITM Partners, ITM Users, ITM Service Types and ITM Parameters
2. Create a folder ITMROOT under /usr/tmp
3. ITMROOT has two sub folders named as ITMOUT and ITMLOG
4. Enter the same in the ITM Parameter Setup form
5. Start the ITM Adapter
6. Run the concurrent program "Item Synchronization" and it completes successfully
However - No XML file is generated
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, users cannot continue testing ITM
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms