WIP_JSI_Validator Is Invalid Because WIP_JSI_Hooks.get_default_schedule_group_id Does Not
Last updated on NOVEMBER 09, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Work in Process - Version 12.1.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.1 version, Open Interfaces
When the WIP Mass Load is invoked, the following error occurs.
Users just started testing Production Scheduling where they publish work orders to EBS and then the interface kicks off WIP Mass Load.
The process never worked correctly.
SQL Error Code: -4063
APP-FND-01564: ORACLE error 4063 in wicmlx
Cause: wicmlx failed due to ORA-04063: package body "APPS.WIP_JSI_VALIDATOR" has errors
ORA-06508: PL/SQL: could not find program unit being called: "APPS.WIP_JSI_VALIDATOR"
ORA-06512: at line 1
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Use standard Work In Process responsibility. Click on Report function. Click OK for Single Request.
2. Enter Group Id and leave Print Report parameter set to ‘Yes’. Click OK and then click Submit.
3. Click No when asked if you want to submit another request.
4. Click on View>Requests to monitor job. Click Find.
5. See that job completed with error the last 3 instances.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms