R12 FX Authorized Deal Status Can be Changed
(Doc ID 1607546.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 22, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Treasury - Version 12.1.1 to 12.1.3 [Release 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
It is possible to change the Deal Status even though the Settlement Authorized for the deal,
when is expected to do not be able to do that.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigation: Entered the Foreign Exchange Transaction > Spot/Forwards > Main Details tab
2. Additional Details tab
3. Related Deals tab
4. Brokerage tab
6. Go to Settlements > Settlements and Select deal number.
7. Click the Maintain Settlements
8. Go back to Foreign Exchange Transaction > Spot/Forwards
Deal Status Non-chageable because it has been authorized.
9. Click the below any button after that Deal Status fields becomes updateable
10. And Click the button Rollover/Predeliver after that Deal Status can be changeable and also select the other status using LOV.
11. Select LOV for Deal Status
12. Change the status to CANCELLED and Save.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document