Last updated on OCTOBER 23, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Applications Manager - Version 22.214.171.124 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Monitoring Forms Sessions functionality:
Trying to kill a forms session through OAM Forms Monitoring does not affect the forms session.
Terminating the forms session should disconnect the user from EBS.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Access URL http://<server.domain>:8000 (11i)
2. Apps Logon Links/Oracle Applications Manager.
3. OAM Applications Dashboard/Site Map.
4. Under Site Map, choose Monitoring tab.
5. Under Performance, choose Forms Sessions link.
6. Forms sessions are listed with the following columns properly filled-in:
Form Name, AUDSID, RTI_PID, Username, Responsibility, Application, LR's, PR's, CPU, PGA, UGA, Duration
7. Select one of the forms session by clicking on the AUDSID.
8. On the bottom of the screen on the right is the button "Terminate"; Click on Terminate.
9. A message pops-up:
Confirmation: It will terminate the forms runtime process associated with this database session. Do you really want to continue? Yes or No
10. Click on Yes
11. A message in the header shows "Message: Information: The forms runtime process is being terminated. OK".
12. Return to main forms session and the monitoring shows the session was not killed, and the user can still go on working in EBS.
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, System Administrators cannot terminate forms session of end users.
11.5.10 RUP2 was applied. The Forms terminate button used to work in 126.96.36.199
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms