Last updated on AUGUST 25, 2017
Applies to:Oracle iProcurement - Version 12.1.3 and later
Oracle iSupplier Portal - Version 12.1.3 to 12.1.3 [Release 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Shipments information is not getting displayed on Order information Page.
The shipments information is not getting displayed when clicked on Show All Details. Only after users click on View Receipts and come back are they able to see shipments data.
Steps To Reproduce
1. Log in and access iProcurement responsibility.
2. Navigate to Requisition tab and select a Requisition.
3. Click on the Purchase Order (PO) number on the detail page.
4. Application navigates to Order information page.
5. Now at the bottom, click on 'Show All Details' and observe it does not display the shipment information.
6. Click on View Receipts and come back, now users are able to see Shipments data.
Note that issue occurs in Purchasing Buyer work center as well:
1. Login to Purchasing, go the Buyer Work Centre and query PO
2. Under Actions, go to View Receipts
3. Click on the Receipt or PO # for more details and scroll down to the PO
Details section to see the shipment details.
4. When "Show" is selected, the shipment shows as "No data exists"
5. Click on "Return to Receipt Details"
6. Repeat step 3.
7. When Show is selected this time, the Shipment data shows up.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms