AME: After a Purchase Order is Forwarded it Still Requires Approval from Forwarder
(Doc ID 1608319.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 14, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Using the Approval Management Engine (AME):
When a Purchase Order (PO) is submitted for approval and one approver is notified, if this approver forwards the notification to another approver and then forwards it back to the previous approver, the second forwardee still must approve the document.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) A PO is created and submitted by the Preparer.
2) As per AME approvals rules defined, Approver A is notified to approve the PO.
3) Approver A forwards the PO to Approver B.
4) Approver B forwards back to Approver A.
5) Approver A approves the PO.
6) The PO then remains waiting for approval from Approver B.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!