How Can A Supplier Can See PO Header Level To Supplier Attachments In ISupplier Portal?
(Doc ID 1608547.1)
Last updated on APRIL 03, 2017
Applies to:Oracle iSupplier Portal - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
How can a supplier can see the PO header level To Supplier attachment in the iSupplier Portal?
1. Go to Purchasing and create a PO
2. Add attachment To Supplier category.
3. Publish to catalog
4. Go to iSupplier Portal > Orders
5. See all Purchase Orders and Attachments column is NULL for all the POs
6. Open order from step 1
7. Under order information see Attachments = None
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document