Accrual Overcalculated For Sales Order Line Split By User
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Trade Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The supplier ship and debit rebate amount gets calculated for the entire shipped quantity rather than the split line quantity when a sales order line is split by user after it has been split by the system.
Following are steps when issue occurs:
1. Create a sales order with a single line 1 for qty 9
2. Shipped to the extent of 4 qty and backordered remaining 5 qty - The line got split into 2 lines as folows:
Line 1 Qty:4 Status:Shipped
Line 2 Qty:5 Status:Awaiting Shipment Split By: System
3. Run the funds accrual engine. Two utilization records get created for the 4 and 5 qty.
4. For Line 2 of qty 5, do a user split of 2 lines for qty 3 and qty 2
5. Now, sales order must now have 3 lines as follows:
Line 1 Qty: 4 Split By: SYSTEM
Line 2 Qty: 3 Split By: USER
Line 3 Qty: 2 Split By: USER
5. Run the funds accrual engine. Three Utilization records get created for the three order line IDs.
However for Line # 2 the accrual amount does not get updated with the split qty of 3 and instead remains for qty of 5.
Hence the total accrual amount for the sales order gets over calculated.
The requirement is that the Line 2 unit accrual amount should get multiplied with qty 3 and not 5.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms