Unable To Access The 'Change Appraisal Details' Page To Change The Main Appraiser For An Employee.
(Doc ID 1609604.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 19, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Performance Management - Version 12.1 HRMS RUP5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1 HRMS RUP6 version, Appraisals
The 'Update' icon for the appraisals in status 'Ongoing with Main Appraiser' is grayed out as a result, the page 'Change Appraisal Details' cannot be accessed and
so, the Main Appraiser for the appraisal cannot be changed.
The 'Update' icon is enabled for the appraisals created for 2012, but not for 2013 appraisals.
All the steps in <Note 1208394.1> were followed.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to the 'HR Professional V4.0' responsibility > ‘Appraisals’ function.
Enter the search criteria and click ‘Go’ to search for the worker whose appraisal’s main appraiser needs to be changed.
2. Click the ‘Action’ icon. The completed appraisals of the worker are displayed.
3. Click ‘Personalize Appraisals’.
4. Click on 'Personalize' icon for item 'Switcher: Update'.
Set the ‘Rendered’ property to ‘True’ for ‘Update’ item at the required level.
5. Next, click on 'Personalize' icon for 'BtnTableLayout'.
Set the ‘Rendered’ property to ‘True’ for ‘BtnTableLayout’ item at the required level. Click ‘Apply’ to save the changes.
6. Now, the ‘View’ drop down is displayed.
Select ‘All’ to view all the appraisals of the worker.
However, it is observed that the 'Update' icon is disabled for Appraisals which are at the ‘Ongoing with Main Appraiser’ status.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document